Under My Bed
Based on an image I did back in 2006 for a Portuguese cg forum contest titled "Under My Bed". Having grown up with movies like "E.T.", "The Goonies", "Poltergeist" and "Cat's Eye" where kid's rooms were gateways to fantasy worlds, I thought I would come up with my own homage to those wonderful movies.
I struggled somewhat on the latter stages of this painting, as I wanted to really cram the room up with toys. However, as I kept adding things they all looked out of place or seemed to detract from the main focus which were the tentacles. In the end I don't know if the image ended up feeling too "empty".
Download Under My Bed #49010Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.